Sunday, June 10, 2012

Days 159 - 160, 7 - 8 June 2012

Hello!

Day 159, 7 June 2012 - Drink
Well, I cheated a bit. On 7 June, all I drank was a morning coffee and lots of water. Not even fancy water. Just water out of a tap in a glass. So I held off until 8 June and took this photo. Friday night Gin and Tonic. Now that's more like it!
It was a good one!

Day 160, 8 June 2012 - 6 o'clock
6am I was still snoozing away, so I had to use 6pm. At 6pm, as well as drinking that delicious G&T, I was making my Friday night pizzas.

That one's mine - ham, salami, capsicum, capers, onion. Usually I have olives, but I'd run out.
These ones belong to my kids - ham, salami, pineapple, definitely no onion (or there would be a rebellion).

I love Friday night pizzas. Another food tradition in our home.

:-)
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment