Friday, January 9, 2015

Days 8 & 9 - 8&9 January 2015

Hello!

January 8:
I spent the day spring cleaning. I thought of photographing the mess, but it was the stuff of nightmares. I'm still working on it. I'm sure it will take forever. 

On a happier note, here is a photo of Coco doing what Coco does best - upside down sleeping. This pose is closely followed by what I call the frog-dog. :-) She had obviously just finished updating her Instagram account, since the phone is right there...

January 9:
We had some young friends over today to play with my kids. They had a great time together. I didn't hear a peep from them except when I fed them, and when I watched them in the pool.
The photo prompt today was "pattern". I found one while hanging the washing out under our frangipanis.
And because this pattern inspired me, I drew something.
I'm still wondering if I should colour it or leave it black and white.

See you again soon!

Michelle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment